- Candidate must possess bachelor in Engineering (B.E) in respective discipline from government recognized Institute.
- Candidate must have degree in one of the following discipline (or Equivalent Degree).
- BE (Civil )
- BE (Civil and Water Management)
- BE (Civil and Environment)
- BE (Structural)
- BE (Construction Engineering / Technology)
For MPSC Age Limit general category age limit is at least 19 and not more than 33 as on prescribed date of related advertisement of MPSC exam
Age relaxation is based upon following criteria:
- Five years relaxation to the candidates from backward caste categories as per accredited by Maharashtra state. It means OBC/SC/ST candidates can avail the benefit till age 38.
- Five years relaxation to the eligible candidates who had played at state/national level and ranked in it.
- Five years relaxation to the eligible candidates who served for defense services
- Maximum up to 45 years for disabled candidates.